Jun 22 2016 0 Comments
It’s officially summer and time to have some fun in the sun! There are some awesome beaches that should be in your plans when your ready for some R&R, you want to party or you want a little bit of everything. And be sure to take a pair of Flat Out of Heels along so that you are ready for anything!
- Fort Lauderdale, FL: If true rest and relaxation is what you are in search of this is the place to be. There are also lots of great options for shopping or going out nearby after you get some rest.
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands: Miles and miles of powder white sand and clear water make this one of the best places in the world to go and get away from it all!
- San Diego, CA: The beaches are gorgeous and the city has one of the best zoo’s in the U.S. if you want to add some adventure to your trip.
- Kailua, HI: White sand beaches provide a beautiful backdrop for this hub for water sports and outdoor activities.
- Long Beach, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand: The jungle provides the backdrop for this stunning beach and there is a village nearby where you can go and party after a long day of snorkeling and soaking up some sun.