Jun 02 2016
Along with at least one pair of Flat Out of Heels here are 5 essentials that every woman needs in her closet. They should be timeless, durable pieces that can be worn almost any season and almost anywhere.
- A great pair of jeans: you can dress them up or down and usually come in handy when you need to find something quick for those last minute happy-hour outings.
- A classic black blazer: another versatile piece that can be paired with jeans, slacks, dresses, and skirts to create an outfit. It can also be carried with you to meetings and conferences to be prepared for those chilly room temperatures!
- A long, neutral-colored cardigan: not only can it be worn outside during almost any season it is also nice to have with you during the summer when the AC is on full blast at work, at the mall or in the movie theater.
- Neutral-colored slacks: you never know when you need something that is business professional and comfortable. The bonus is you don’t have to shave your legs!
- A light scarf: whether it’s around your neck, waist, or covering your head during that unexpected downpour during the summer you’ll be grateful for a simple item that does double duty by jazzing up any outfit and keeping you warm.