Jun 03 2016 0 Comments
5 things to gift Dad for Father's Day
2016 is nearing the halfway mark so it’s time to start thinking about what you want to give your dad and other father figures for Father’s Day on June 19th. If you’re stumped here are some gift ideas that are sure to please!
- A new razor, trimmer or shave system available through sites such as Bevel Shaving System or Classic Shaving kit.
- A new toolbox to better organize everything he uses to keep his home in tip-top shape
- Set him up on a blind date (if he's single OR if Mom doesn't mind)
- A massage in the comfort of his home or office. Sometimes it is hard to get men to go get a massage but if you send him a gift card from ZEEL they will come to him
- If you want to get a creative make a ‘Bro-quet’, which is a basket that includes some of his favorite things (like candy, soda, various snacks, beer, magazines, etc). My father’s lasted for nearly a month!
Happy Father's Day to all of men who are the light of their children's lives or father figures to those that love them!