May 26 2016 0 Comments
5 Things to Take to a Wedding
Spring is in full gear and it is almost summertime, that means wedding season is upon us! Be sure to have these things on hand so you’re fully prepared to enjoy the celebration!!
- A Tide To Go pen- never leave home without it!
- Gum or mints- there’s no such thing as breath that is too fresh. Just trust us on this one.
- A small snack- it could be a while between the ceremony and the meal, you may not be fond of what is being served, or the options don't fit within your nutritional plan. Whatever the case may be it is better to be prepared than it is to pass out!
- A pen and paper- so you don’t kill the battery on your phone while waiting for the couple to arrive so play tic-tac-toe with your table-mates, doodle, or write a note to the newlyweds.
- A pair of Flat Out of Heels - not only will they come in handy when you’re ready to take a break from your stilettos they are a great alternative for an outdoor wedding so you’re not sinking into the grass all day!